Celebrate Dad’s Day with our Father's Day Promo: Free Tankard Glass with Tiger Beer
Father's Day 2022 is just around the corner, which means it’s high time for us to celebrate this special day. We might be familiar with the list of so-called Father’s Day gifts: a cool tie, a World’s Best Dad mug, and more. But out of these presents, a small but cozy family gathering with booze is sure to turn heads. Whether that features jamming out to live music in his backyard or enjoying a BBQ with the whole family, there's no doubt you all will have a great time. With Dad’s Day on the immediate horizon, Drinkies is here to offer our Father’s Day promo, in which you can get a FREE tankard glass for purchases of Tiger beer from June 17 - 30.
- 1 The best beers to raise a toast to father figures of all kinds
- 2 Father's Day Promo: Best food-beer pairings to make your Dad feel extra special
- 3 Delightful beer cocktails to kick off happy moments this Father’s Day
- 4 Drinkies.ph - Your trusted companion to give extra recognition to Dad
The best beers to raise a toast to father figures of all kinds
Nothing beats drinking cold beers as you and your tatay eat perfectly cooked steaks, throw a BBQ, or watch sports games that you both love! Here are our picks for the best beers to enjoy in the comfort of your home!
Tiger Crystal for ultimate refreshment
Hot summer days in the Philippines generally call for something light, crisp, and refreshing. Tiger Crystal beer hits all the right notes – whether you’re at a BBQ party or having a cozy dinner with your dedicated father. Unlike many options that are easy to get sidetracked to more flashy, trendy beers, this staple won’t let you or your dad down.
Tiger Crystal is an ice-filtered beer version produced using world-class brewing technology for outstanding clarity, showcasing its intense flavor. The beer is filtered at a crystal cold temperature of exactly -1°C to lock in the most desirable flavors and aromas.
Furthermore, Tiger Crystal is also considered a typical sunshine-style pale lager created for the heat of Asia and brewed with special malt and hops. When it comes to the beer's characteristics, it features a stunning fruity aroma and a delicate flavor to satisfy the palate of every beer drinker. Furthermore, the beer comes with an amazingly light, crisp finish, and no compromise on character.
With a decent ABV at 5%, enjoying a Tiger Crystal beer with your dad will lead to long-lasting memories and moments you will never forget!
Buy at Drinkies.ph: Case of Tiger Crystal 330ml bottle or cans - ₱1,099 and get a Free Tiger Despec Tankard Glass
Tiger Black beer for its signature rich taste
Tiger Black beer offers a stronger kick for a dad willing to stretch out his tastebuds at least a little bit. With an alcohol percentage sitting at 6.9%, this beer style cashes in on some of that richness, without the alcohol and indulgence.
Similar to Tiger Crystal, Tiger Black is produced using only 3 natural ingredients: malted barley, water, and hops. The use of 100% malt results in a beer with pure flavor, a smooth finish, a balanced hint of sweetness, and the ultimate freshness. Other than that, the reduction of bitter yeast in Tiger Black, compared to the original Tiger beer, also helps to eliminate the strong bitterness in each sip.
Beers with depth often accompany contemplative conversations, and Tiger Beer Black is the ideal drinking option for cozy bonding moments with Dad this Father's Day.
Buy at Drinkies.ph: Case of Tiger Black 500ml cans - ₱1,399 and get a Free Tiger Streak Tankard Glass
Father's Day Promo: Best food-beer pairings to make your Dad feel extra special
A good meal is made even better when it’s paired with a drinking option, and Tiger Beer’s new brews - Tiger Black and Tiger Crystal - are the perfect company for a wide variety of recipes at your Father's Day party. Here are some pairings that you can take into consideration.
Tiger Crystal Beer goes nicely with Italian cuisine, Thai seafood, and spicy Filipino dishes. There's almost no limit when it comes to food combinations with Tiger Crystal, from white carrot cake, fresh scallops, mushrooms sautéed in honey-soy sauce, and steamed lobsters, to roasted duck and grilled salmon.
To go with the strong Asian black lager Tiger Black beer, we've picked a mix of sweet and spicy dishes, such as pulutan, chicken crackling, Thai wings, and Soy Licking Good wings, for instance.
Double up on those memories and put a smile on dad’s face with our Father's Day Promo. Let the man look back on the good times while creating new memories altogether, with a beer brand that satisfies his Asian taste buds.
Delightful beer cocktails to kick off happy moments this Father’s Day
Why not swap the standard Tiger beer for a tasty cocktail? Whether you’re looking for a sophisticated mixed drink or a cookout-friendly summer refresher, these Father’s Day beer cocktails are all fantastic ways to pay tribute to the dads in your life.
Beer is a fantastic addition to any cocktail. It adds carbonation and brightness while diluting flavors less than club soda, and it amps up the refreshing qualities of the famed sour in a Margarita.
It's recommended to choose a light lager for this Lagerita cocktail recipe. A beer like Tiger Crystal works well, with just enough bitterness and malt to complement other ingredients. On the other hand, using an ale like an IPA may add too much bitterness, while a beer style like a stout or porter surely overwhelms the other flavors (not to mention it gives the drink an unpleasant color).
- Salt, for the rim (optional).
- 2 oz tequila
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 1 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 oz Tiger Crystal beer
- Garnish: lime wheel
- For more visual aid, coat the rim of a highball cocktail glass with salt, fill it with ice, and set it aside.
- Add the tequila of your choice, Cointreau, and lime juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain the content into the prepared glass.
- Top with Tiger Crystal beer.
- Garnish your Lagerita cocktail with a lime wheel.
Peach Beer Julep
There is nothing more sublime than a julep cocktail on a summer day. This is a fun and approachable drink for a whole brunch party or Father’s Day barbecue. And if you can’t choose between bourbon and beer, mix up this refreshing Mint Julep riff with bourbon, muddled peach slices, and a beer simple syrup.
- 2 fresh peach slices (or other stone fruit).
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1/2 cup of lager beer.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Garnish with mint or basil sprigs.
- Add 1/2 cup of Tiger beer and 1/2 cup of demerara sugar to a pan over medium-low heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the beer syrup to cool.
- Add 2 peach slices into a Julep cup and muddle a bit.
- Add the bourbon you like, beer syrup, and crushed ice, and swizzle the mixture with a bar spoon or swizzle stick.
- Add more crushed ice and swizzle until the Julep cup is 3/4 full.
- For a mounded effect, top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint or basil sprigs.
In the beer cocktail games, the Shandy takes the top spot. This two-ingredient mixed drink, a combination of beer and citrus juice (usually lemonade) is a refreshing and low-effort thirst quencher and undoubtedly one of the best session drinks out there.
The sour beer syrup in this Shandy beer cocktail can be made ahead of time. When it’s Father's Day drink o’clock, simply pour the necessary ingredients over ice and sip away. This citrusy beer cocktail is endlessly refreshing, making it an appropriate way for dads to unwind on Father’s Day!
- 1 oz clear spirit of choice (such as gin, tequila, vodka, or white rum).
- 3/4 oz lemon, lime, or grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 oz beer syrup
- 1 oz Lager beer, chilled
- Garnish: citrus slice
- Add your choice of spirit, citrus juice, and beer syrup into a cocktail glass with a few ice cubes and stir to combine.
- Pour in the lager, gently at a 45-degree angle, and stir the glass briefly and gently to combine.
- Garnish your Shandy with a citrus slice.
The Chelada beer cocktail is a must-try for any dad who likes a slight hint of lime in their beer. This versatile mixed drink was created to complement refreshing Mexican beers, but it will work well with any light pale lager you have on hand. The Chelada cocktail uses full lime juice and a rim of coarse salt or Tajin to finish the flavor. If you're not sure about the salt rim, there's no need to commit to it; just proceed with the other ingredients.
- 1 ½ oz fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt (or Tajin salt)
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle light lager (Tiger Crystal for instance)
- A thin lime wedge to garnish.
- Rub freshly-squeezed lime juice on the rim of a large, tall cocktail glass and apply the salt to the rim of the glass.
- Fill the glass with small ice cubes and add the lime juice gently.
- Top off with your favorite pale lager beer.
- Use a thin lime wedge as a garnish. Enjoy.
The mojito is a classic mixed drink, especially for those who are not really into extremely sweet cocktails. But, as delicious as they are, come this Father's Day, you can surprise your Dad with a brand new mojito by adding beer and fruit.
Our favorite beer mojito recipe here is fairly simple. All you'll need is rum, mint, lime, and your favorite lager beer and fruit. Blueberries pair nicely with mint because they have a perfect blend of sweet and acidic flavors that complement the mint's refreshing sting. Having said that, you can choose whatever floats your beer mojito, cranberries, strawberries, or blackberries, for instance.
- 2 tsp sugar
- Fruit of your choice (blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, etc.)
- 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges.
- 3 oz white rum
- One bottle of your Tiger beer
- In a tall cocktail glass, muddle together your favorite fruit, sugar, mint, and lime.
- Pour in the rum gently and stir to combine.
- Strain the contents into 2 glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Top each glass with some beer and serve.
If you're looking for a simple drink that knows how to get the job done this Father's Day, go old-school with a Boilermaker. This straightforward whiskey and beer concoction, in which the whiskey is dropped into the beer, was popular in the 1800s among factory workers. Simply explained, it is all about getting the flavor of your favorite beer with the strength of a regular cocktail.
- 1 oz of whiskey (usually bourbon or rye).
- 8 oz beer
- Pour the whiskey of your choice into a shot glass.
- Fill a pint glass halfway with your favorite beer.
- Drop the shot glass into the beer.
Drinkies.ph - Your trusted companion to give extra recognition to Dad
In addition to gift-giving, you can also make Father’s Day 2022 full of joy and great laughs with these beers and, yes, beer cocktail recipes. No matter what your dad’s doing, he will love creating great memories on this special day with some of his favorite people while giving his taste buds a treat.
Also, as spirits and mixers are essential elements in your Father’s Day drinks, it’s good practice to shop for these ingredients from a reputable supplier. Drinkies PH is your wise choice in this regard, as you can put your mind at ease when it comes to product quality. Developed and powered by Heineken Philippines, Drinkies PH ensures that the ingredients for your drink are of the highest quality.
Drinkies.ph offer a wide variety of alcoholic beverages to choose from. From internationally loved beers to a selection of fine wines, mixers, and spirits, you can easily grab an option for your cocktail recipe. No need to travel out of town and wait in lines to snag your desired items; all you need to do is to sit at home and place the orders via the website. Then, rest assured that we will meet your most urgent needs in less than 60 minutes.
Hesitate no more, it’s time to pick your best drink for dad with our Father’s Day promo. Let’s honor all the attributes that make the father’s position so special and show our important men they deserve a little extra care and tender love this Father’s Day 2022.