Easy-to-make Christmas Cocktails to put some extra cheers to your Christmas party
There’s nothing better to get into the holiday mood than toasting a delightful Christmas cocktail! A signature Christmas drink is more than just a tasty treat: it’s also about setting the scene for your holiday festivities and creating unforgettable moments. Hesitate no more, it's time to say cheers to the holidays with these 10 best Christmas cocktails.
- 1 10 must-try Christmas cocktail 2021
- 2 Prepare your Christmas cocktail with Drinkies.ph
10 must-try Christmas cocktail 2021
What better time than the Christmas holiday to add a little sparkle to your day? This three-ingredient pomegranate bubbly couldn't be easier, and it is great for a winter bash. Its sweet and bubbly nature is just perfect for holiday festivities! Last but not least, the pomegranate seeds will give this cocktail an extra pop of flavor.
- 2 oz Grey Goose vodka
- 1 oz elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 1 oz blood orange juice
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz Champagne or any sparkling wine you like
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the first five ingredients and shake them vigorously.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into a champagne flute and top with your champagne or sparkling wine.
- Garnish your Pomegranate Sparklers with fresh pomegranate seeds.
Turn on your favorite Christmas music, put on an ugly sweater, and sip on this vanilla-infused bellinis while you wrap gifts for your important ones! Cranberry-Vanilla Bellini is a tangy combination of fresh cranberries and vanilla bean that is pureed and served with chilled prosecco. For festive cheer, you can serve it in champagne coupes with fresh rosemary and cranberries as garnish.
- 3 cups of fresh cranberries
- 2 cups of water
- Seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 1/3 cup of raw sugar
- 2 oz chilled Prosecco
- Rosemary sprigs and whole fresh cranberries for garnish
- Add the water, raw sugar, cranberries, and vanilla bean into a large pot.
- Heat over medium, and allow the cranberries to pop and break down for 5 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender or regular blender to puree the cranberries until you got a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve to completely get rid of the pulp. Allow cooling.
- Once it is cooled, pour it into the bottom of each champagne coupe
- Top gently with prosecco, then stir to combine. Garnish your bellini with rosemary and cranberries.
Here's a Christmas drink that's adult enough to please all the grownups, but without the heavy hangover or headache-causing alcohol the next morning. Cranberry-Ginger Shrub is ideal mixed with just a splash of club soda on its own—or combine with a bit of gin for those who prefer to imbibe. This boldly flavored mixed drink makes an excellent mocktail that you can not resist this holiday season.
- 4 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- Peeled and sliced ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Ice cubes and club soda, for serving
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, water, vinegar, sugar, ginger, and cinnamon.
- Bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until all berries begin to break down.
- Let it cool completely. Then use a fine wire mesh strainer to mash the mixture to release the liquid; remove the particles and refrigerate.
- Pour 1 oz. over ice and top with club soda to serve. You can add a splash of gin if you wish to have a more juniper flavor.
Poinsettia (Cranberry Champagne cocktail)
Are you ready for the most colorful, fizzy Christmas drink ever? The Poinsettia, a cranberry champagne cocktail, is all you need to set up a festive atmosphere with your homies and friends without any hassle. Its vibrant color and warm vibe make it ideal for the wintertime. Furthermore, it's safe to say that Poinsettia can add to the enjoyment of any occasion, from Thanksgiving to holiday gatherings to Christmas Eve. Of course, you can serve it at any time of year! It merely calls for a few basic ingredients.
- 1 oz Cointreau liqueur, or other orange liqueur of your reference
- 2 oz 100% cranberry juice (best choice is the unsweetened one)
- 3 oz of champagne
- For the garnish: use a rosemary sprig, and/or whole cranberries
- Pour the Cointreau and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake the mixture for roughly 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a long champagne flute.
- Top off the drink with some dashes of Champagne. Garnish to add some color to your cocktail and serve right away.
Mimosas are great for brunch, though the Christmas holidays call for something a little more seasonal. And the Christmas Mimosa recipe that we recommend today is the exception. A sweet, fruity foundation of pomegranate and cranberry makes a match in heaven with sparkling wine, thus, it seduces your palate with layers of flavors. Finally, the garnish of fresh cranberries and a branch of pine or rosemary adds a touch of novelty that outstands the classic Mimosas that you've tried before.
- 1 1/2 oz pomegranate liqueur
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 3 oz Champagne
- Fresh whole cranberries, for garnish
- A pine or rosemary sprig, for garnish
- In a high Champagne flute, pour in the pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice.
- Top with your favorite Champagne.
- Garnish the cocktail with a few fresh cranberries and a rosemary sprig or a sprig of pine. Serve and enjoy.
White Christmas Dream cocktail
The white Christmas dream is sure to satisfy all of those sweet cravings that come up this time of year. The dreamy dessert cocktail is super smooth, accenting vodka and cream with a touch of amaretto. Especially, when you add a dusting of nutmeg, no question that the drink gives you a little extra Christmas cheer. No matter whether you serve this white Christmas dream cocktail after holiday dinners or treat yourself after a busy day; it's delicious either way.
- 1 oz Absolut vodka
- 1 oz amaretto liqueur
- 1 oz heavy cream
- Grated nutmeg for a festive touch
- In a cocktail shaker filled with small ice cubes, pour in the vodka, amaretto, and heavy cream.
- Shake the container vigorously then strain the liquid into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish your Christmas cocktail with grated nutmeg on top. Serve immediately.
Holiday Spice Christmas cocktail
It is the middle of winter and you're having a deep craving for a piña colada, but it isn't quite the right drinking option for the season. What do you do? Simply mix up the holiday spice cocktail, a fun adaptation that's winter-worthy! This Christmas cocktail is utterly delicious, easy to make, and offers a taste of two seasons in one glass.
This festive spice cocktail is a terrific way to enjoy the coconut and pineapple flavor of the Pina Colada in the winter. It's also a fantastic twist of the traditional eggnog that is made with coconut vodka, milk, and an egg. The Holiday Spice Christmas cocktail recipe tops everything off with nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice to ensure that every sip is simultaneously uplifting and comforting.
- 1 1/2 oz coconut vodka
- 1 oz whole milk
- 1/2 oz coconut cream
- 1/4 oz pineapple juice
- 1 medium to large egg white
- 2 dashes of ground cinnamon, divided into two serving
- 2 dashes of ground nutmeg, divided
- 2 dashes of ground allspice, divided
- Coconut flakes, for garnish
- Combine the milk, vodka, cream of coconut, egg white, pineapple juice, and one dash of each of the above spices in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously for at least 30 seconds to ensure the egg white is properly mixed.
- Strain the liquid into a chilled old-fashioned glass.
- Top your drink with the remaining spices and coconut flakes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Driven Snow cocktail
A driven Snow cocktail surely warms you up from the inside out. It's a Santa's grown-up drink with rum-based refreshment but festive enough to kick start any party. The only thing this rum-based cocktail need is a crispy, crunchy gingerbread cookie to dunk in it.
- Finely-crushed candy canes (use about 3 canes)
- 1 1/2 oz. of white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. rum
- 1/2 oz. ginger liqueur
- Ice cubes
- Dip the rim of your cocktail glass in water, then place it in finely crushed candy canes.
- Combine white chocolate liqueur, rum, ginger liqueur, and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker. Shake the container vigorously, then strain the liquid into the prepared glass.
- You’re free to garnish it with a bite-size gingerbread cookie if desired.
There's a sangria for every occasion, and this Christmas sangria is a festive mix for the upcoming holiday. It's a cheerful white wine punch with layers of flavor, including a dash of spice, and is made with the best fruits of the season.
The Christmas sangria recipe may begin with slices of fresh, juicy pears, whole cranberries, and pomegranate arils. The seasonal fruits give the white wine, pear brandy, and white cranberry juice base a sweet, tart flavor. Then, ginger beer is added to the sangria to give it a warm spiciness. The important point is that every element of this recipe, like any other sangria, can be modified to your preference. You may choose to add more or less fruit, sweeten it slightly, or use a softer sparkler. It also works with red wine with a few minor adjustments. Have fun with it and share it with your friends and family throughout the holidays.
- 2 to 3 medium pears
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup of pomegranate arils
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of white cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup of pear brandy
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, optional
- 12 to 24 oz ginger beer, to taste
- Some fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Rise, thinly slice the pears. Next, you need to remove the seeds and stems from the pears. To prevent oxidation, which causes browning, squeeze lemon juice over the pear flesh.
- Combine the pear slices, cranberries, and pomegranate arils in a large pitcher.
- Combine the wine, brandy, and cranberry juice in a separate pitcher or bowl. If you want a sweeter base, taste the mixture and add the sugar, stirring until it dissolves.
- Add in the wine mixture over the fruits. Next, cover the drink and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, to let the flavors combine.
- Add the ginger beer to the pitcher when you're ready to serve, starting with 12 oz and adding a little more to taste. After each addition, make sure to give it a good stir.
- To serve, pour the sangria into separated glasses and top with a sprig of rosemary and more fruits if preferred. Enjoy.
Are you ready to welcome the Moscow mule into your Christmas celebrations? This Christmas drink is incredibly easy as it is a warm and inviting take on the popular vodka cocktail. The difference hints at the flavor: Moscow mule is filled with aromas and flavors of pear, cinnamon, and ginger, making it a pleasant sipper for any chilly winter night. To add an extra layer of flavor, you can add a cinnamon stick and let it seep into the drink as you sip.
- 1 1/2 oz pear vodka
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pour the pear vodka and ginger beer into an Irish beer glass.
- Put the mule in the microwave and give it extra heat for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add a cinnamon stick. Serve and enjoy.
Prepare your Christmas cocktail with Drinkies.ph
Cocktails for Christmas come in a wide range of styles. There's a delicious cocktail that will put everyone in the Christmas spirit and dazzle all of your holiday guests, from Christmas sangria to cozy cocktails with seasonal accents. The best part is that these Christmas cocktails are simple to make. While some may call for one or two specialty ingredients, you may prepare those ahead of time with the help of Drinkies.ph.
Drinkies.ph, the official supplier of Heineken in the Philippines market, gives you peace of mind while showing your bartender skills this holiday season, in which you can get a free bomber jacket for a minimum purchase of P5000 on any Heineken products (except the Heineken Draught Kit) (Duration: Dec 20 - 31).
Other than that, Drinkies.ph offers convenient and super fast delivery so you can enjoy your favorite beverages in less than 60 minutes! You can also opt to have your alcoholic bottle or mixer delivered to a specific address and receive free shipping if you spend P1,500 or more.
Hesitate no more, it’s time to ring in the holiday spirit with these amazing Christmas cocktails. And finally, Merry Christmas!