10 Best Jagermeister cocktail recipes with Beer, Gin, Vodka and Whiskey
Jagermeister is a German alcoholic beverage that is very popular in the world. This is herbal alcohol with a fairly high alcohol content. Therefore, it is often used to make many different cocktails. Jagermeister cocktails not only reduce the harmful effects of alcoholic beverages but are also very delicious. Here are some simple Jagermeister cocktail recipes you can make at home.
- 1 Best Jagermeister mixes
- 1.1 Classic Jägerbomb recipes
- 1.2 Jagerita cocktail recipe
- 1.3 Jagermeister baileys cocktails
- 1.4 Jagermeister beer cocktail
- 1.5 Jagermeister coffee cocktail
- 1.6 Jagermeister gin cocktail
- 1.7 Jagermeister mule recipe
- 1.8 Jagermeister whiskey cocktail
- 1.9 Vodka Jagermeister cocktail
- 1.10 Cocktail Jagermeister coca cola
- 2 Where to buy Jagermeister in the Philippines?
Best Jagermeister mixes
In addition to drinking Jagermeister directly, try 10 Jager cocktail recipes below to make your party chill out and exciting.
Classic Jägerbomb recipes
A classic Jager Bomb consists of one-shot (about 45 ml) of Jägermeister and half a 250 ml can of Red Bull. We would like to share 2 ways to make the Jager red bull cocktail extremely fast below!
The first way to make Jager Bomb
- Step 1: Place the bottle in the icebox or refrigerator at least half an hour before using it. The wine doesn't have to be frozen, but the temperature should be just cold enough to enjoy.
- Step 2: Pour Jägermeister wine into a shot glass. You need 1 shot of 45 ml of Jägermeister wine for a basic Jager Bomb glass. You can also make larger Jager Bombs, but that adds the amount of Red Bull.
- Step 3: Pour half a can of Red Bull into a highball glass. This is a traditional Jager Bomb recipe. A 250 ml can of Red Bull contains up to 80 mg of caffeine.
- You can replace Red Bull with something sweet or caffeinated. You can experiment with other brands of energy drinks, grape juice, or fruit soda.
The second way to make a cocktail made with Jagermeister and Red Bull
- Step 1: Fill the Red Bull with a full shot of wine. In accordance with the "ritual," you have to make sure everyone drops the shot at the same time and drinks Jager Bomb together. Let's raise the glasses and count down (3 .. 2… 1!) for everyone to do it at the same time. Drink Jager Bomb as soon as the shot is released.
Release the shot glass from the top of the highball. If the drop is too high, you run the risk of breaking the glass or causing the drink to spill out.
- Step 2: After dropping the shot in the Red Bull, raise the highball to the lips and drink it. Drink up the mixture of Red Bull water and Jägermeister wine to fully enjoy Jager Bomb. Put your glasses on the table or bar to show that you're done.
- Step 3: After drinking Jager Bomb, you should sit down and wait for the effects it brings to the body. Alcohol and caffeine create a one-of-a-kind effect that many people will enjoy. Consuming excessive amounts of caffeine or alcohol can be dangerous - especially when you're combining the two. The caffeine spills into your body and temporarily masks the psycho-inhibitory effects of alcohol, making you think that you can drink more with good control.
Jagerita cocktail recipe
Being a famous cocktail, Jagerita is a drink originating from Mexico. The name sounds complicated but the method is extremely simple. A Jagerita with a characteristic brown color combined with liqueur and lemon creates a refreshing breeze and full of explosive flavors. This cocktail is very suitable for those who love the new and discovering ways in the art of concoction.
- 1/2 ounce Jägermeister
- 3/4 ounce syrup
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
How to make a Jagerita cocktail:
- Add all prepared ingredients to a blender
- Add some ice
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth
- Pour into a glass and garnish your cocktail with a lime slice
Jagermeister baileys cocktails
This is an easy cocktail and is very suitable for women. The rich flavors of Bailey and the flavour of Jagermeister will bring the perfect taste to your cocktail. You can completely prepare your own at home.
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Jagermeister
- 1 can of Coke
How to make Jaeger mixed drinks with baileys:
- Adding Jagermeister into a glass
- Putting Baileys Irish Cream
- Fill with cola
- Pour over ice into a high glass.
Jagermeister beer cocktail
Jagermeister and beer are a simple yet magical combination. If both of these are your favorite drinks, why not combine them together? A small bottle of Jagermeister next to a tall beer is a passion that people today are indulging in anywhere from a local neighborhood to upscale cocktail bars to a full bar. Combining beer with Jagermeister is an elegant art that you should try.
- 1.5FL OZ Jägermeister
- 11FL OZ favorite beer
How to make Jagermeister cocktails easy with beer:
- Pour an ice-cold shot of Jägermeister into a high glass
- Pour your favorite beer into the glass
- Enjoy your drink
Jagermeister coffee cocktail
Many people think the Jäger cafe cocktail is a very bold drink, but it is actually a fairly light cocktail. The formula combines Jagermeister's herbal powers with vodka, helping to smooth the infamous liqueur.
Overall, it's a nutty taste and a recipe you'll probably come back to again. Enjoy it with friends, during happy hours or with dinner. It is a great alternative to the usual dessert cocktail or Jager shot which are often enjoyed as a gastrointestinal dish in Germany.
- 1 oz Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee
- 4 oz of milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Ground cinnamon for garnish (optional)
- Whole coffee beans for garnish (optional)
How to make drinks made with Jagermeister and coffee:
- Add 1 oz Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, instant coffee, sugar and boiling water in a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until thick & creamy (about 3-5 minutes, or until the color changes to brown with a thick density)
- Add a tablespoon of Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee to your glass
- Add ice
- Add milk
- Making whipped coffee on top, and add garnishes
- Stir for a while and enjoy
Jagermeister gin cocktail
This refreshing drink is a combination of citrus, gin and Jagermeister. If you like all of this, make this cocktail at home for a few minutes. You absolutely can do it to entertain friends at parties.
- 25ml Jagermeister
- 25ml filfar wine
- 25ml of Gin
- Fresh orange peel
How to make gin Jagermeister cocktail
- Fill a rock glass with filfar wine and ice
- Add the other 2 wines and enjoy with a piece of orange peel on top
Jagermeister mule recipe
The Jager Mule is a variation of the modern classic Moscow Mule. It has a Moscow Mule feel with beer and lemon but replaced Vodka with Jägermeister! Alternatively, you can decorate your cocktail with a little cucumber.
- 3 oz Ginger beer
- 1/2 oz lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Jägermeister
- Garnish: Lime Wedges
How to make a Jagermeister mule:
- Fill the glass with ice, add Jägermeister, ginger beer and lime juice
- Garnish with lime wedge on the edge of the glass
- Enjoy your drink
Jagermeister whiskey cocktail
Jägermeister and rye whiskey work in harmony to create a Jägermeister version of the classic whiskey cocktail that is completely natural. You will love the pungent flavor in this cocktail, as well as the flavor layers per sip.
- 1 ounce Jägermeister
- 1 bar spoon maple syrup
- Garnish: Orange twist
- 1 ounce rye whiskey
- 1 dash Dale DeGroff’s pimento bitters
How to make whiskey Jagermeister cocktail:
- Add all ingredients into a glass with ice and stir until well
- Explicit the oils from an orange twist over the glass then drop into the glass
Vodka Jagermeister cocktail
What if combining vodka and Jagermeister? This will be a fun mix you should try. With the mixture of different wines, this cocktail will be perfect for a fun party with friends.
Ingredients of Jagermeister and vodka cocktails
- 1 ounce Jägermeister
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 2 drops grenadine
- 1 ounce vodka
How to make cocktail Jagermeister vodka
- Putting all the ingredients into the glass
- Putting them into a shaker cocktail
- Shake well
- Pouring into a cocktail glass
- Serve and enjoy your drink
Cocktail Jagermeister coca cola
A very simple cocktail yet has an irresistible taste. The Taste of herbal alcohol and coca will bring a burning sensation in the palate.
- 1-1/2 oz Jagermeister
- Cola - Coke
How to make Jagermeister easy cocktails with coke:
- Add Jagermeister and ice to a highball glass
- Fill with Coke and garnish your cocktail with strawberry and lemon slices
Where to buy Jagermeister in the Philippines?
The above are the top 10 Jagermeister mixed drink recipes. Jagermeister is sold at supermarkets or liquor stores in the Philippines. However, to buy a standard product, you should choose a reputable seller. Now, when you do not have time to go shopping at the stores or supermarkets, you can completely order Jagermeister online at Drinkies.PH website.
This is the No. 1 alcohol e-commerce site in the Philippines. This is also a dedicated project of Heineken to bring the best cold drink experience to consumers. Plus points when ordering at Drinkies. PH is that all orders are freeship and delivered to you quickly in just 60 minutes. Refer now and order alcoholic drinks here to enjoy many incentives.