15 Best Cocktails For Toasting In 2021 New Year’s Eve Party
2020 has been quite a tough year for anyone. If you're eager to see it off, then you definitely can’t wait for a memorable New Year's Eve party. To help you ring in the new year, we’ve rounded up a list of the 15 best cocktails. Now, without further ado, let’s find out what are the best festive drinks to kick-off 2021.
- 1 Top 15 Cocktail Ideas for New Year’s Eve Party
- 1.1 Goombay Smash Cocktails
- 1.2 Cuba Libre Cocktails
- 1.3 Patron Xo Cafe Espresso Martini Cocktails
- 1.4 Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned Cocktails
- 1.5 Driven Snow Cocktails
- 1.6 Pomegranate French 75 Cocktails
- 1.7 Boulevardier
- 1.8 Dark & Stormy Cocktails
- 1.9 Paloma Cocktails
- 1.10 Death in the Afternoon Cocktails
- 1.11 Blueberry and Thyme Champagne Cocktails
- 1.12 Gingerberry Sparkler
- 1.13 French 75 Cocktails
- 1.14 Blackberry Ombre Sparkler Cocktails
- 1.15 Raspberry Basil Champagne Spritzers Cocktails
Top 15 Cocktail Ideas for New Year’s Eve Party
Goombay Smash Cocktails
With the main ingredients including Bacardi Gold Rum along with the pineapple juice, the Goombay Smash Cocktails can ignite your toast in the new year’s eve party with its sweet taste and relatively light kick.
- 1 oz Bacardi® gold rum
- 1 oz Bacardi® Coco rum
- 4 oz pineapple juice
- 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- Pour the Bacardi gold rum and Bacardi Coco rum with the pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes
- Shake until well chilled
- Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes, and then add a splash of sweet and sour mix. After that, stir lightly and serve
You can get Bacardi Gold from Drinkies.ph, a well-liked alcoholic drink supplier in the Philippines. The price is ₱990 ~ $22.55 and you can get a free Bacardi superior 375 ml. Then, take your time as your spirit will be delivered to your door in less than 60 minutes.
Cuba Libre Cocktails
Cuba Liber, also known as the combination of Bacardi Gold with Cola cocktail, is another legendary toast for your new year’s eve party. With touches of vanilla and butter caramel, smooth oak notes mixed along with the freshness of Cola, you can enjoy its unique taste while welcoming 2021.
- 2 oz. Bacardi Gold Rum
- 4 oz Cola
- 2 lime wedges
- Squeeze two lime wedges in a highball glass filled with ice
- Add 2oz of BACARDÍ Gold Rum and 4oz of Cola
- Slightly mix with a bar spoon and serve with a slice of lemon put on the glass
You can get Bacardi Gold + 2 cans of Coca Cola free on Drinkies.ph for ₱495 ($10.30).
Patron Xo Cafe Espresso Martini Cocktails
If you cherish the combination of coffee and dessert, then the Patron XO Cafe Espresso Martini Cocktail is the perfect drink for your new year’s eve party. This spirit-forward tequila espresso martini cocktail is also easy to make with simple ingredients.
- 0.75 oz Patrón XO Cafe
- 0.75 oz Patrón Silver
- 0.75 oz Espresso shot
- Fine sugar
- Powdered chocolate
- Use sugar to Rim a martini glass
- Pour Patrón XO Cafe and Patrón Silver espresso into a mixing glass to combine
- Add ice, shake the glass, and strain
- Add powdered chocolate
Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned Cocktails
Inspired by the superb blended malt whisky- Monkey Shoulder, the Monkey Shoulder Old Fashioned is a fabulous drink for any new year’s eve party to kick off a happy year.
- 1.7 oz Monkey Shoulder
- 0.4 oz Sugar syrup
- 1 oz of Angostura Bitters
- Pour Monkey Shoulder, sugar syrup, Angostura bitters and add orange zest to a mixing glass
- Add cold, dry ice, and gently stir
- Strain the mixture into a glass with ice cubes, then twist orange peel over the glass and enjoy
You can get Monkey Shoulder on Drinkies.ph for ₱1975 ($41.11).
Driven Snow Cocktails
Driven Snow cocktail is a delightful winter beverage that keeps you cozy, hydrated, and happy during the new year’s eve party. Noticeably, it is a perfect match for people whose tastes less toward hard liquor and more toward creamy cocktails. Besides, it can be served with cookies to embody the spirit of the festive season.
- Finely-crushed candy canes
- 1.5 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. blackstrap rum
- 1/2 oz. ginger liqueur
- Dip the rim of the glass in water, then in finely crushed candy canes for the power to stick in
- Add white chocolate liqueur, ginger liqueur, blackstrap rum, and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker
- Shake vigorously, then strain the mixture into the prepared glass
Pomegranate French 75 Cocktails
Pomegranate French 75 is a twist on the classic gin-and-Champagne-based French 75. Thanks to the scent of lime juice and the simple texture of pomegranate molasses, the drink can let you immerse into the cozy atmosphere of the new year’s eve party with your beloved ones.
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.5 oz. Cointreau
- 0.5 oz. pomegranate molasses
- 2 oz. sparkling wine
- Combine gin, Cointreau, lime juice, pomegranate molasses, and ice in a cocktail shaker
- Firmly shake the cup until chilled
- Strain the mixture into a Champagne glass and pour a little sparkling wine on top
- Decorate with a lime twist and pomegranate seeds
If you desire to send 2020 off with a stiff, bitter drink, you can't go wrong with a glass of Boulevardier. This eye-catching cocktail is super easy to make while delivering exceedingly good taste.
- 1.5 oz. bourbon
- 0.75 oz. sweet vermouth
- 0.75 oz. Campari
- Combine bourbon, Campari, Campari, and add some ice cubes in a cocktail shaker
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds
- Serve with an orange peel
Dark & Stormy Cocktails
The Dark 'n Stormy cocktail has the history traced back to the late 1800s when British sailors reached Bermuda. If you can't resist the high kick of rum fans while enjoying the taste of brewing ginger beer, you can combine their two favorites into one tasty cocktail - the Dark and Stormy.
- 1.5 oz Gosling’s Black Seal Rum
- Ginger beer to top
- Pour Gosling’s Black Seal Rum into a highball glass with ice
- Add ginger beer on top and garnish the cocktail with lime
The Paloma is one of the most popular tequila-based cocktails in Mexico. So, it could be a wise choice to serve your important ones with a cup of Paloma. This delightfully refreshing and sophisticated cocktail will make your new year’s eve party unforgettable moments of your life.
- 2 oz tequila
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- Grapefruit soda
- Prepare a salt-rimmed glass with ice
- Add tequila and lime and shake gently
- Add grapefruit soda to the top of the mixture
Death in the Afternoon Cocktails
This surprisingly strong, simple champagne drink is surely worth a look when you consider drinking options for the new year’s eve party. Invented by Hemingway and named after one of his novels, the Death in the Afternoon cocktail is a perfect beverage for the literary-minded celebrants.
- 0.25 to 1.5 oz. absinthe
- 4 oz. chilled Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Pour absinthe into a Champagne glass
- Pour Champagne or other sparkling wines on the top
Blueberry and Thyme Champagne Cocktails
In this festive season, you can easily cozy up with a chilly, fruity cocktail. The blueberry and thyme champagne cocktail is our highly-recommended option because of its fresh thyme, which makes an ideal match for every new year’s eve party.
- 1 oz blueberry juice
- 1 oz St. Germain
- 4 oz brut champagne
- Fresh blueberries and thyme
- Pour chilled blueberry juice into a champagne glass and then add chilled St. Germain
- Pour chilled champagne or prosecco on the top
- Garnish the drink with fresh blueberries and thyme sprigs
Gingerberry Sparker is one of the happy bubbly cocktails that are perfect for serving up at every new year’s eve party. It is a combination of prosecco, ginger beer, and cranberry for a delicious kick.
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 2 cups of cranberry juice
- 6 oz vodka
- 12 oz ginger beer
- Fresh cranberries (for decoration)
- Pour champagne, ginger beer, and cranberry juice into a large pitcher
- Add vodka to the mixture and stir gently
- Add ice cubes to the prepared glass and garnish with fresh cranberries
French 75 Cocktails
In this holiday season, there's nothing more celebratory than a cup of classic French 75 cocktail. This alcoholic drink would seduce your friends and family with its amazing taste and elegant color.
- 1.5 oz. gin
- 1 oz. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- 2 oz. chilled dry champagne
- Use a cocktail shaker to better combine the gin, syrup, and lemon juice with a few cubes of ice
- Vigorously shake the cup for a few seconds
- Strain the mixture into a champagne glass and pour champagne onto the top
- Garnished with a lemon twist if desired
Blackberry Ombre Sparkler Cocktails
The Blackberry Champagne Sparkler Cocktail is one of the prettiest alcoholic drinks out there. With an ombre effect and low alcohol content, this cocktail is the best way to toast special occasions like your new year’s eve party.
- 1 cup of raspberries fresh
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 sprigs Mariposa Farms Fresh Rosemary
- 2 oz. bottle champagne
- Put blackberries, sugar and pour water into a small saucepan, then bring it to a boil
- Reduce to a simmer for 12 ~ 15 minutes to form a purple syrup, then let it cool
- Spoon about 4 tbsp of syrup into the bottom of the champagne flute and fill the top with champagne
- For a stunning glass of cocktail, use fresh blackberries and rosemary to garnish
Raspberry Basil Champagne Spritzers Cocktails
Finally, the raspberry basil champagne spritzers cocktail covers our list of best new year’s eve party alcoholic drinks. With a touch of basil and the sweetness of raspberry, this thirst-quenching cocktail will be gone long before midnight.
- 1 bottle blush champagne
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of water
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Prepare the raspberry-basil syrup by using a small saucepan: first, boil sugar and water, then add basil and raspberries and gently stir the mixture
- Let the syrup cool at room temperature
- Use a larger pitcher to combine cold champagne and cooled syrup
- Use fresh raspberries and basil leaves to garnish
Now that we’ve given you some decent choices of cocktails for toasting at your new year’s eve party. We hope with our review, you can enjoy every precious moment with your beloved ones.
If you have any awesome methods to make cocktails, just let us know by describing your recipe in the comment section below. Any contribution is much appreciated.